Patent on this product was issued on July 4th, 2017 – The perfect Date for a product such as this!!!
Target on the Right was shot with a Glock 9mm pistol @ 7-yards, rapid fire, novice shooter @ the Indoor Range, Poway Weapons and Gear – Feb 2015
Target on the Left was engaged rapid fire by the same shooter, 10 secs later with the same model Glock pistol with the same trigger pull pressure.
The difference is that the pistol used on the Left Target has our Patent Pending Drop in Trigger system for Rifle, Pistols or Shotguns.
Several people on the Range immediately wanted to know where to get these for their firearms. Patience is a virtue!
The concept is stunningly simple. A Eureka moment in useful, affordable aftermarket accessories.
- We have teamed with significant distribution company to bring this concept to life.
- We get the same results with a wide variety of shooters and firearms. We will be posting video of side-by-side comparisons shortly.
- Expecting systems to be available in Early 2018.
Most Commented Posts
Cristian on Maniacs, Mortals & Murder Thank you for sharing Ken. Extremely educational.
Anthony Semone, PhD on Best of What Law Enforcement Represents A brave and competent Warrior you are, Officer Jefferson. "Doc"
Brian King on Best of What Law Enforcement Represents Great write up Ken, thanks for sharing. I have met ...
Most Liked Posts
- USAF – Security Forces Training By Ken J Good on June 24, 2015 1
- Physical Conflict Resolution (PCR) held in Marshalltown, Iowa By Ken J Good on July 6, 2015 1
- Law Enforcement Training – Hands On Conflict Resolution By Ken J Good on August 22, 2015 0
Principles, Strategies, and Techniques for Modern Warriors
© 2017 — Progressive Combat Solutions